During all the hard work this past trip, there were many wonderful moments and watching the children express their joy and happiness through movement during their daily dance class, could possibly have been number one on the listI Thank Bloch! In 2015, NBHF received its first donation from Bloch Corporation, an international company selling all items needed by the dancer including: ballet shoes, pointe shoes and their accessories, tights, leotards, and other accessories. Agai
Here are some of the new children needing sponsors this year. We have 25 new children now living in the community of Ayacucho Village. Our program has impacted five communities in the zone of Ayacucho Village. For $85.00 you will provide a school uniform, shoes shoes, rubber boots, underclothing, and shirts and shorts for physical education classes. School supplies will be provided to the Principal in your child's name. 100% of your contribution goes directly to the child.
The Iquitos, Peru, Board of Directors of Nevada Building Hope Foundation.
1) Wendy Mozombite Ruiz - Social Anthropology
2) Melissa Flores Ramírez - Social Anthropology
3) Silvia Rosa Zumaeta del Águila - Loreto Dance and Universidad Científica del Peru
4) Brus Luis Tejada Joya - Dance professor Universidad Científica del Peru
5) Sorella Melina Salazar Braga. CEO and director of Escuela Danzarte-Perú.
6) Anthony Fernando Abel Nuñez del Prado. Dance Professor Universid